DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The following roads will undertake reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (October 26) until October 29:
1. EDSA (SB) after Scout Borromeo Street near GMA 7 Station beside MRT Station
2. EDSA (NB) beside Trinoma Mall (6th lane from the center island)
3. Batasan Road, Sinagtala St. to Batasan – San Mateo Road (4th lane)
4. General Luist St. (WB) near Mendoza Drive & between Ambrocia St. and Reynaldo St. (1st lane center island)
5. C-5 Road (SB) fronting SM Aura
6. C-5 Road (SB) after Lanuza Ave.
7. A.H Lacson Ave. cor Aragon St. and P. Florentino St. and G. Tuazon St. cor. Masbate St. Globe Telecom, Inc.
8. Commonwealth Ave. near pedestrian footbridge and near Jocfer Bldg. and along Comm. Near N. Zuzuaregui St.
9. Roosevelt Ave. (NB) from Manga St. to KM Post No. 10 (1st lane from sidewalk) Manila Water Co., Inc.
10. Visayas Ave. (NB) Visayas Ave Road 1 Intersection (1st to half of 2nd lane from sidewalk)
11. C-5 Road (SB) infront of Solace
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, October 29.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.