DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (Sept. 28) until October 1, at the following areas:
1. C-5 Road before Tiendesitas approach of C-5 Ortigas Flyover
2. EDSA after Eugenio Lopez to before Sct. Borromeo St. (beside MRT line)
3. EDSA beside Trinoma Mall (6th lane from center island)
4. A.H Lacson Ave. cor. Aragon St., and cor. P. Florentino St.
5. Batasan Road Congress North Gate and fronting QCPU (3rd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, October 1.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Meanwhile, Manila Water Co. Inc., will undertake pavement restoration (one lane closure) along C-5 Road Southbound before Caltex Gas Station on 10 pm of September 28 to 4 am of October 1 and 10 pm of October 5 to 4 am of October 8.
BD Admin: You think your friends gonna like this piece? If you do, kindly share it. Thanks.