DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
THE Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (Sept. 7) until September 10, at the following areas:
1. C-5 Road before Tiendesitas approach of C-5 Ortigas Flyover
2. C-5 Road (Gap 3) Chainage 52 – Chainage 420 (1st lane)
3. EDSA infront of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
4. EDSA before North Avenue (6th lane from center island)
5. A.H Lacson Ave. cor. Aragon St., and cor. P. Florentino St.
6. Batasan Road before Payatas Road and fronting QCPU (2nd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, September 10.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Meanwhile, the Manila Water Co. Inc., will undergo pavement restoration (one block only) along C-5 Southbound after the intersection of Green Meadows – C5 Road (after Jollibee).
The first lane will be enclosed from 10 p.m tonight (Sept. 7) and will be passable by 4 a.m on Monday, September 10