DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (July 27) until July 30, at the following areas:
1. EDSA in front of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
2. EDSA Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. Congressional Ave., before cor. Jupiter St. (1st lane)
4. Fairview Ave. from Mindanao Ave. Extn to Jordan Plains Subd. and Jordan Plains Subd. to Mindanao Ave. Extn (3rd lane)
5. Batasan Road, Commonwealth Ave., to Kalinisan St. (1st lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 30.
Meanwhile, Manila Water Co. Inc., will undertake pavement restoration (one lane closure) along C-5 Road (Southbound) before Lanuza Ave. intersection in front of Arcovia City 10pm today, July 27 (Friday) up to 4am of July 30 (Monday) and on 10pm of August 3 (Friday) until 4am of August 6 (Monday).
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.