Traffic rerouting set for INC event
Several roads in Manila City will be closed to vehicular traffic for the launching of Worldwide Aid to Fight Poverty organized by the Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) on July 14 and 15.
Starting at 6 pm on July 14, the stretch of Katigbak Drive, South Drive and Independence Road will be off-limits to passing vehicles.
The following day, July 15, road closure will start at 12:01 am at the following areas:
· Stretch of Road-10 from Moriones to Delpan Bridge
· Stretch of Bonifacio Drive from Delpan Bridge to Katigbak Drive
· Stretch of Roxas Blvd. from Katigbak Drive to P. Ocampo
· East and Westbound lane from P. Burgos from Lagusnilad to Roxas Blvd.
· Finance Road from Taft Ave. To P. Burgos
· Westbound lane of TM Kalaw from M.H del Pilar to Roxas Blvd.
· Westbound lane of Pres. Quirino from M.H del Pilar to Roxas Blvd.
Motorists are advised to take the following alternative routes during the said period:
· All vehicles utilizing southbound lane of R-10 shall turn left to Moriones St. to point of destination
· All vehicles coming from Pasay area intending to utilize the northbound lane of Roxas blvd. shall turn right to P. Ocampo St. or use Roxas Blvd. service Road to point of destination
· All vehicles coming from three bridges: Quezon, McArthur and Jones intending to utilize the southbound lane of Roxas Blvd. shall go straight to Taft Ave. to point of destination
· All vehicles coming from Ayala Bridge shall turn left/right to Taft Avenue to point of destination
· All vehicles utilizing westbound lane of Pres. Quirino shall turn left to Mabini St. To point of destination
· Heavy vehicles/Cargo trucks shall take Pres. Osmeña, to Pres. Quirino going to Nagtahan via AH Lacson to Yuseco to Capulong to R-10 (vise versa)
At least 200,000 INC members are expected to participate in the two-day event to be held at the Rizal Park, Manila City.
BD Admin: You think your friends gonna like this piece? If you do, kindly share it. Thanks.