DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (July 6) until July 9, at the following areas:
1. EDSA from Arayat St. to Ignacio Diaz (4th lane from the sidewalk)
2. EDSA infront of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
3. Nagtahan Bridge Service Rd. from J.P Laurel to Ampil St.
4. EDSA Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (2nd lane from sidewalk)
5. Batasan Road, Commonwealth Ave., to Kalinisan St. (1st lane)
6. A.H Lacson Ave., near Aragon St.
7. Congressional Ave., before cor. Jupiter St. (1st lane)
8. Fairview Ave. from Mindanao Ave. Extn to Jordan Plains Subd. and Jordan Plains Subd. to Mindanao Ave. Extn (3rd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 9.
Meanwhile, Manila Water Co. Inc., will undertake pavement restoration (one lane closure) along C-5 Road (Southbound) after Lanuza Ave. intersection in front of Shell Gas Station 10pm today, July 06 (Friday) up to 4am of July 9 (Monday) and on 10pm of July 13 (Friday) until 4am of July 16 (Monday).
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.