DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs (May 25) until May 28, at the following areas:
1. EDSA from Samson College to before P. Tuazon St. (2nd lane)
2. EDSA Eugenio Lopez St., to after Scout Borromeo (3rd lane from the sidewalk)
3. EDSA fronting Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (2nd lane)
4. Quirino Highway near Mater Carmeli School (inner lane)
5. España Boulevard going to Quiapo infront of Ramon Magsaysay High School
6. A. Bonifacio Avenue, Quezon City Mauban St. (inner lane)
7. Congressional Avenue fronting Business Bank to Mindanao Ave. (3rd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, May 28.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.