DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
THE Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (September 22) until September 25, at the following areas:
1. Along Bonifacio Avenue between Mauban St. to Dome St., Quezon City (Outer lane)
2. Along C-5 Road near Lanuza Avenue, Pasig City
3. Along EDSA near corner Bansalangin fronting Shell, Quezon City (2nd lane)
4. Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue after Greenmeadows Ave., Quezon City (3rd lane from center island)
5. Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue after Boni Serrano Flyover, Quezon City (truck lane)
6. Along E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue corner Monte de Piedad going to Cubao, Quezon City (1st lane from sidewalk)
7. Along Mindanao Avenue after Road 20 fronting Shakey’s, Quezon City (2nd lane)
8. Along Bonifacio Monumento Circle, Caloocan City
9. Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from University Ave. to E. Jacinto St., Quezon City (2ndlane)
10. Along V. Luna Road from East Avenue to Kalayaan Ave., Quezon City
11. Along Manila East Road infront of SM East Ortigas, Pasig City
12. Along Quirino Highway near corner La Mesa Dam Road, Quezon City (1stlane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, September 25.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.